1. An evening spent driving tractors and BIG trucks with dad = BEST. DAY. EVER.
2. Feeding the cows.
3. Driving around Home Depot helping Mama shop for paint.
4. Celebrating a good doctor appointment with a greasy hamburger…for the baby of course!
5. Making breakfast.
6. Baby room progress. Lockers on their way to be sandblasted.
7. Just chillin’.
8. Trying to beat the heat.
9. Progress on my picture wall…just in time to change it up again when Baby Brother arrives!
10. Pushing Cora’s doll in his stroller. Levi calls her “dolly”. So sweet.
11. Bath time mohawk.
12. A little crafting for a Strawberry Shortcake party.
I’m linking up with Life Rearranged.
Don’t forget to enter the SnapShop giveaway. Comments close on Sunday. Go here to leave a comment.
Have a great weekend!