It has been awhile since I have posted any phone pictures. Here are a few of my boys. Levi has been really interested in Griffin all of a sudden. It is so sweet to watch him love on his little brother. Often it is with my phone that I catch those sweet moments.
1. Lots of brother hugs around here lately.
2. Trying to help Griffin read. Levi likes to make him feel included.
3. Starting the morning off by reading Knuffle Bunny to Griffin.
4. Caught holding hands during a Veggie Tales movie. Melt my heart.
5. Look out! Monkey on the loose.
6. We have had some really nice days around here…and stroller rides too.
7. Hanging out on the floor.
8. And hanging out in the rocker.
(This is how I found Levi waiting for me when I was done getting ready this morning.)
Hopefully we will do lots more hanging out together this weekend too.
Happy weekend to you!
Link up your Instagram photos at Life Rearranged.