It has been awhile since I have posted Instagram pictures. Here is a little glimpse into our summer days. Just a few of the everyday moments with my boys.
1. Sweet corn…he was a big fan.
2. Summer shades.
3. Summer reading.
4. Kitchen cleanup crew.
5. Too big to get in his mouth.
6. Bike ride.
7. Missing shoe.
8. Nothing is safe.
9. Happy baby.
1. Water bucket…so fun!
2. Sitting up instead of sleeping (now he’s standing!)
3. Little brother has a temperature. Playing doctor.
4. Pumpkin planting.
5. Two cute boys in a basket.
6. Future pianist?
7. Hauling beans.
8. Summer sickness is no fun.
9. Tractor riding is super fun!
1. Yes, I can climb all the way up the dangerous stairs. Nbd.
2. Just getting comfortable.
3. Helping dad with a project.
5. First time to pull himself all the way up. So proud.
6. “Look mom! I’m brave.”
7. Wagon rides.
8. Get it!
9. The sandbox is their favorite.
And two more from this week.
Both of the boys think they are so big. Griffin wants to do everything his brother is doing. And Levi wants to do everything by himself. They both have grown like crazy this summer…I wish they would stop! I love these boys so much and am thankful for these summer days we have spent together.
You can find me on Instagram here…@jessmcclenahan