1. I am almost finished contacting all the winners from The Joyful Life Library book drive. Thank you so much for being patient with me. 🙂
2. My little brother’s wedding was so fun! We have had some busy weeks of celebrating. Levi did a great job as ring bearer. He rang a bell with his cousin as they walked down the aisle. You should have seen him in his little suit!! I thought he was the cutest ring bearer ever…but I might be a little biased. Hopefully there will be more pictures to come soon!
3. I have no idea what happened with my comments on the DaySpring giveaway post. I thought about redoing the giveaway but with Easter coming up I wanted to be able to select the winner. I am so sorry if you tried entering the giveaway and couldn’t leave a comment. The problem should be solved now and I promise I will do another DaySpring giveaway in the future!
4. The winner of the DaySpring giveaway is: Jen Mc – they have tons I lovelove that 12 day holiday countdown and really like the mr & mrs mugs too! Congratulations, Jen! Send me an email and I will get you hooked up with your gift certificate!
5. Don’t forget that DaySpring is offering my readers 25% off the entire Easter Gifts for Kids section. Use coupon code Easter25 through March 31, 2013. That makes for some really great deals!
6. We opened our first Resurrection Egg today. The boys thought it was great except that they were fighting over who got to hold the egg. 🙂 We are using the 12 Day Countdown Calendar too. I am not sure how they will work together because not all the symbols are the same but we are going to give it a try. I can’t believe Easter is coming up so fast! I want to be really intentional with the boys over these last 12 days leading to Easter.
7. I am speaking at my friend’s MOPS group next week. I still have some preparing to do and would love if you would pray for me. Pray that I would listen to God and speak all and only the words that He would want me to speak. And pray for my nerves too. 🙂